Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why I can't be funny

ok so there are sometimes when I am funny.. I make people laugh but more at me than with me..


So I am playing this game www.pplbucket.com and omg.. it is the funniest thing I have ever seen.. It gets funnier when you get to slingshot people across the screen.. Ok yea I have finally decided that I am weird.. It doesn't help when you have a 7, 6, 11 and 14 year old laughing their fool heads off..


Ok yea back to topic.. I am soo not funny.. and if people are laughing its because I said something that probably millions of people already have thought, said or did.. no originality what so ever..

My 6 year old is funnier than I am.. Always retelling things she did is soo much fun.. like the other day.. She goes to bed before the adults do so we know they are in bed sleeping.. so anyway I go to bed about 2 am. The next morning my 11 year old is bawling like a 2 year old.. WTF.So me not being a morning person gets out of bed to find out what the freakin deal is.. and low and behold.. my son's back pack is missing all the contents are on the floor and its 10 mins til the bus gets to the stop a quarter mile up our road.. Time Crunch much!? Anyway so he is bawling and I have to tell him to man up because crying isn't going to bring the back pack here.. My 6 yr. old can be heard in the background laughing maniacally and more evil thoughts are plotting around in her head.

I should add that they are older and more evil than before and my son is still a sensitive being.

p.s. I just found this entry as a draft.. weird because I thought I posted it 2 years ago.. but apparently I glitched or the system did.. Damn the Matrix anyway..

2 comments:

wagthedad said...

OK so you are funny don't even say you are not because you said horse not hearse and at first I was all omg this woman doesn't know how to spell hearse and then you saved yourself and I kept laughing and laughing and laughing.

And now my son has gas and it's annoying because it's almost midnight.

Lilscorpiosweetie said...

Oh gas at midnight is no fun especially when it gets aimed at someone.. Just don't light a match..

Yea and the sad thing is there are things that I forget to write down because of so much hilarity.