Thursday, July 14, 2011

Alien boy and the horrible sisterly things I did

Ok so here is the story of Alien boy.

I was about 11 or 12 years old and was left in charge of my brothers who are 2 and 4 years younger than I am. So that would make them 9(10) and 6(7). So our mom needed to get out of the house and go do some adult things and left me in charge. We were all charged with cleaning our rooms and maintaining the cleanliness of the rest of the house and we were also told to stay inside while she was gone.

Well because of the way our house was set up my window to my room was also on the side where the front porch was and often during the summer I left it open a crack for the cool air during the night. Well my brothers and I had dinner with my mom and she left to go do whatever it was she was doing. I don't know what possessed me to start picking on my my brother who is about 9 or 10, (Maybe its because I am a horrible big sister) but I got our youngest brother (6 or 7) to side with me about picking on our 9 year old brother.

Anyway so we started with just all out picking on him. First it was taking things from him and just generally being mean and then it was locking him outside where I taunted him that mom was gonna come home any min and he would get in trouble for being outside. Well some how the tables were flipped and he locked us out of the house and I thought I was the cocky one and said go ahead I would be able get in through my window. Little did I know he had already locked it on me so here I sat on the front porch locked out of the house. I was pretty useless about getting in. Nothing short of breaking a window was gonna get my youngest brother and I back in. Well that is until I had the brilliant plan to show my brother who had locked himself in the house just how much of a good time we were having.

So I got my youngest brother in on my plan and we decided that playing in the dark outside was the best idea ever! We were spinning around making the Earth look like it was going warp speed and then we would sit down and watch it spin. So then my other brother comes out of the house to see what we were doing and little did I know he had locked the door behind him.

Then I snuck off to see if I could get back in the house and it was locked. I knew then that we would all be in trouble so because I knew by then that he had locked the door I started really being mean by calling him names. The name we settled on was Alien boy. We taunted him that the mother-ship was gonna come home and get him which in itself was hilarious because we knew she was gonna get us all and I would probably lose my babysitting status. But I didn't care.

It's 10 O'clock and our mom comes pulling in and see us on the porch and goes Why are you all outside? I thought I told you to stay in the house? Aliens must have abducted my mind because I know I told you to stay in the house.

AT this point my youngest brother and I just rolled off the porch where we were. My other brother didn't find this the least bit funny and our mom couldn't figure out what was so freaking hilarious. All I could say in short gasps was Alien... Boy.... Levi... and scowling. Our mom finally put it all together and goes OMG Levi I am soooo sorry to which just made my youngest brother and I die even harder laughing. I keep going over in my mind what she said. Aliens must have abducted my mind.

That phrase brings a smile to my face even today.

I have more stories like this.. stay tuned. I think we all needed that laugh because of the recent scary shit that was going on before. I hope this makes you think of what you did to your sibs if you had them. Next time I will share Leaf Tornado or Dead G.I Joe's and the my little pony mishap.

No comments: