Saturday, December 24, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Tis the season to be jolly.......

I am wrapping presents for my loved ones and didn't realize the time and effort it takes to put into it.

I started off by separating everything out. Making sure I got everyone on my list. Once I got it in piles the cats decided it was time to attack!

Between shooing them away and making sure everything was back in their piles did I start wrapping gifts. The dogs wanted out and then back in .. I have been up and down several times letting them in and out. I swear they are just as bad as kids are!

I have Christmas music going to keep me in the spirits and its only helped slightly. I have a bit of a migraine going and I think its from being hunched over.

Presents!!!

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care in hopes of St. Nick will soon be there......

Stockings
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! 

No comments: